Category : Opportunities
POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
|Location: FSM Social Security Administration
Headquarters, Kolonia, Pohnpei FM
July 25, 2017
|Position: Executive Assistant
Salary Range: $13,000.00 to $20,000.00 per annum
(depending upon qualification)
August 8, 2017
The Federated States of Micronesia Social Security Administration is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of an Executive Assistant at the Headquarters. This position reports directly to the FSMSSA Administrator,functionally to Deputy Administrator and, on occasions, to Board and Division Heads.
To assist and support FSM SocialSecurity Administration senior management in ensuring the orderly, expeditious and timely operations of Headquarters and Branches and, as the Headquarters’ Receptionist,pres ent the “Public Face” of the FSM Social Security Administration in a courteous,supportive and pleasant manner to all inquirers including governments,institutions,private enterprises and the general public.
- Supply competent and prompt administrative support to the Administrator, Deputy Administrator and, as and where required,Board Members and Division Heads;
- 2. Present a confident,courteous and supportive attitude to all inquiries made and
visitors to Headquarters;
- Ensure that the inventory of office supplies for Headquarters and the Branches is maintained at an adequate level at all times and that office supplies are forwarded to the Branches in a timely manner;
- Type correspondence and documents accurately,cleanly and promptly;
- Schedule appointments for the Administrator and Deputy Administrator when and where required;
- 6. Sort all main benefit checks to the Branches efficiently;
- Prepare travel authorizations and make any related bookings required in a competent and prompt manner;
- Ensure that the Headquarters premises are kept in a clean,tidy and well-ordered manner;
- Keep the filing system up to date and ensure that files can be retrieved quickly and
- Maintain an efficient and safe system,for recording and tracking correspondence and claims and for associated postage costs;
- Ensure that Board members received in a timely fashion all documents,and other
materials required,for Board meetings;
- 12. Perform other duties as assigned.
At least two years of college, with secretarial and office administration content.
Two years’ experience in a large office environment.
Competency in basic computer applications: Microsoft Word,Excel and Email. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with others.
Good command of the English language.
Work Ethic- Pleasant,diligent,professional and above all courteous. Application Instruction:
Any interested candidates should obtain application form at any FSM Social Security Office or at www.fsmssa.fm.
Submit the application or show postmark if mailed,no later than August 8, 2017 along with degree and/or transcripts to any of the Social Security Branch Offices or to:
Federated States of Micronesia Social Security Administration
P.O. Box L
Kolonia, Pohnpei FM 96941