Position Vacancy Announcement
|Location: FSM Social Security Administration
Yap Branch Office
January 12, 2018
|Position: Office Assistant||Closing Date:
January 26, 2018
Salary Range: $4,000.00 to $6,000.00 per annum
(depending upon qualification)
The Federated States of Micronesia Social Security Administration is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of an Office Assistant. This position reports directly to the State Branch Manager. Responsibilities for this position include assisting the Branch Manager and other Branch staff in ensuring that the Branch operates effectively, efficiently and competently and provides quality services/good customer relations with all dealing with the Branch, either in person or by electronic communication.
Nature of Work:
- Assist in ensuring that the Branch is considered competent and efficient;
- Keep the office in a tidy and presentable state at all times;
- Carry out any instructions given or tasks allocated in a capable and prompt manner;
- Maintain good customer relations at all times, both in person and by telephone and etc.
- Carry out filing on a planned and regular basis, such that files can be retrieved easily and quickly at all times;
- Ensure typing is error free and done in an efficient and speedy manner;
- Issue Social Security numbers only in accordance with standard practices;
- Assist as required with claim processing and benefit check distribution;
- Ensure that at all times, cash receipts, and any subsequent or related documentation are error free;
- Makes sure office supplies are adequately maintained at all times;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Ranging from $4,000.00 – $6,000.00 per annum (depending on qualifications and experience) with excellent benefits package.
Requirements of Work
Required to act always in an acceptable and pleasant manner with customers and other inquirers, have Word and Excel skills and must be windows-literate and must have a valid driver’s license.
Education & Work Experience Requirements
Position requires at least two years at college, with emphasis on office processes and procedures.
Any interested candidates should obtain application form at any Social Security Branch Office or Headquarters. Submit the application or show postmark if mailed, no later than January 26, 2018 along with diplomas and/or transcripts to any of the Social Security Branch Offices or to:
Federated States of Micronesia Social Security Administration
P.O. Box L
Kolonia, Pohnpei FM 96941